Order Now with Complete Peace of Mind - 30 Day Full Order Value Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our furniture we have gone over and above the requirements needed for product returns - Your Statutory Rights are 7 days in store/14 days online - Rest Assured that we offer an Extended Full 30 Days.
If for whatever reason you don’t like the furniture we have delivered to your home then don't worry, you have up to 30 days to change your mind. Just give us a quick call followed by a simple email, we will then collect your item with no additional costs and refund you 100% of the full order value which also includes the delivery charge with 30 days of your cancellation notification. All we ask is that you keep the original packaging and have it ready for our delivery team to collect on the day arranged. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item is deemed to be non-re-sellable. Items requiring assembly must not be assembled in any way or they will not be accepted back. If you no longer have the packaging and/or have assembled the goods then we will still take the items back at a re-stocking charge. Your refund will be forwarded within a maximum of 30 days from the cancellation. This time period is to allow the furniture to be returned, inspected and to administrate accordingly.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring please call us on 0800 140 4665 or 01388 747090 first so that we can deal with it in a professional and orderly manner followed by an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that our return policy is only valid for UK Mainland.
At Oakworld.co.uk we keep it simple to provide you with the Best Risk Free Shopping on the internet. We offer Free UK Mainland Delivery on All Orders. (If you do require a delivery outside of the UK mainland or even overseas then please contact us and we will be happy to supply a competitive quotation for this).
Our Simple 5 Point Delivery Plan
1) Once you have placed your order please check the details of your order to ensure that all details are correct including the items that you have ordered along with your contact details. If there are any problems please contact us on 0800 140 4665 or 01388 747090 immediately.
2) Depending on the lead time that you placed the on under depends when you will receive delivery. For example if the item said 'Delivered 3-10 days' then you will receive the order on or before the 10th day from the date that the order is placed. Another example is if the order was placed on 'Delivered 10-28 days' then you will receive you order on or before the 28th day from the date that the order is placed.
3) Within the confirmed time frame you will receive an email from us confirming that your goods have been dispatched from our warehouse to the allocated delivery team.
4) Following dispatch of your goods to our delivery team, they will make contact with you to arrange/confirm a delivery date. This can/will be done either by text, call or e-mail so please keep checking to ensure that nothings missed. Your delivery won't be made until contact has happened via one of the above.
5) Depending upon your choice of delivery service at point of order, we will deliver to the hallway, or alternatively via our premium service whereby we offer room of your choice. Please note that assembly is not included unless a quotation is requested and paid for prior to dispatch.
We aim to provide high quality furniture at the most competitive prices available and therefore provide you with a first class first class experience throughout. Should you need to contact us in regard to any aspect of your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for logistical reasons, delivery to the following postcodes can take up to an additional 14 days:
AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH, EX, DT, TQ, TA, PL, LL, SA, TR, CA13-15, CA18-28, LA12-19
If you are ordering multiple items in the same transaction these will be delivered all at the same time.
i.e. 1x Sideboard (instock) 1x Chest of Drawers (4-6 Weeks) - both items will be delivered in 4-6 weeks.
If one of the items is required sooner please process the orders on different transactions.
Saturday deliveries are only available in certain postcode areas. The postcode areas where Saturday deliveries are not available are :- KW, IV, PH, AB, DD, PA, FK, KY, G, KA, ML, EH, TD, DG, CA, LL, SY, LD, EX, PL, TQ, TR.
Please Note: In the event of a cancelled or failed delivery, delivery charges and re delivery charges will be priced on an individual basis depending at which stage your delivery has progressed to.
Damaged/Faulty Items or Missing Parts
If on the rare occasion it happens you have a problem with your new furniture delivery, please follow these 3 simple steps:
1) Contact us on 0800 140 4665 or 01388 747090 to discuss the current situation.
2) Take some photos of the damaged/effected area including a close up of the issue and a distant shot showing the whole piece. Also include the packaging if marked and e-mail these forward to email@example.com with reference to your order details.
3) Once this information has been received our care team will deal with the problem with the utmost priority to reach a high customer satisfaction.
Damaged or faulty items & missing parts must be reported within 7 days of receiving delivery of the order.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Please note: Although we offer free delivery on orders over the free delivery threshold, Once a delivery date is booked in and agreed with one of our delivery partners and yourself, if for whatever reason you are not able to accept the delivery date/time or we encounter a failed delivery because nobody is at the property to accept delivery, we as a company have at this point incurred charges and reserve the right to pass these charges on to you, these charges are typically £15 per item for re-delivery to your property or £25 per item return to our warehouse.
ADEQUATE FLOOR PROTECTION - Please ensure you have placed adequate covering to protect your flooring/carpets as no claims can be made for damage caused to unprotected flooring/carpets. (The delivery team are forbidden to remove any safety clothing, including footwear).
BREAKABLE OBJECTS - Please can you remove any personal objects that may be breakable whilst the delivery is carried out (Ornaments, Wall Pictures, Trailing Wires. etc) en-route to the desired delivery point, before the delivery team arrives.
ACCESS IN PROPERTY – At the point of order it is your responsibility to check the dimension of items ordered to ensure item(s) are able to be physically maneuvered through passageways to the desired delivery point. Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress
Please Note, (30 Day Return Policy) If furniture is delivered outside of the UK mainland and you wish to return it, it is your responsibility to cover the costs back to the dispatching warehouse.